Høstfest RV Camping
Meet Friends, make friends, and have fun with NEARLY 1,000 RV SPACES ON THE HØSTFEST GROUNDS!
Parking is first-come, first-serve. there are no designated RV parking spaces.
Enter the Norsk Høstfest grounds via County Rd 19 (300 Block of 27th St SE).
Follow directions to the RV entrances on 4th Ave NW: pre-festival – Gate A or during the festival – Gate B (4th Ave NE).
Proceed to RV Hospitality (southside of Grandstand) to check-in and obtain a parking spot.
The cost of $25 per night includes an electric hook-up.
Due to the on-going effects of the Covid-19 virus, Good Sam gatherings and the Good Sam RV discount are paused until further notice.
- RVers must provide their extension cords (100-150ft).
Hot showers, water, garbage services, and a dump station are available.
- Call A-1 Evans Septic Tanks (701-852-5103) for potable (drinking) water and sewage dumping on an on-call basis, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- RV Check-Out Time is noon. If RVers are going to the 1 pm show and leaving Høstfest immediately after, a late check-out may be requested (extension isn’t guaranteed). Please submit a request at the RV Hospitality Center to avoid confusion with new campers who may be arriving and looking for a camping space.
- Box Office: (701) 852-2368, 8 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Stop by the RV Hospitality Center daily for complimentary coffee and doughnuts.
- Enjoy the Polka Service and Jam Session, Sunday, September 26, 2021, with the Høstfest Accordion Club.
- Compete in the Lefse Master Pre-qualifier, Marketplace Foods, Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
- Meet the Norwegian chefs and partake in delicious food samplings, Marketplace Foods.
- Dine and dance at the RV Pre-Party, 5 pm, Wednesday, September 29, 2021, a festive night of fun! Tickets MUST be ordered in advance! The deadline is noon, Tuesday, September 28.
- Dance the night away at free nightly dances on the Skien Mezzanine.
RV registration can be completed by ordering online at hostfest.com, calling (701) 852-2368 or by filling out the 2021 RV Campers Registration Form.